11 settembre 2010



I must tell you what Ted did today.  We were out in the backyard on a bella giornata.  I looked by our one grapevine & noticed Ted was eating something.  When I went over to her, she was munching on a bunch of very ripe picolet grapes.  She was very happy & would have eaten all of them if I had not picked her up.  She sticks her adorable nose up into the air & wiggles it to smell things.  We usually get one large bowl of grapes to eat this time every year.  We are not like the snooty people who have a vineyard for wine.
     Then I saw Hon nosing over by the grapes, so I went & shooed her away, not wanting 2 small sick dogs.
     Later that evening we all went for a walk past the park & to Blackie's house & the clothing store.  We do not really know very many people in our town, so we make up names for the dogs that we see along our walks.


Nessun commento: